here's hoping I interpreted the territory description right and there actually is a spot where the mountains meet the plains

*Should you choose to approach, the figure turns around at the sound of your footsteps. There is a hood covering their face, and what looks like a small, red dragon on their shoudler. The figure drops a large pack from their back onto the ground, and subtly moves their hand nearer to the hilt of the sword on her belt, concealed by the dark red cloak*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

eureka

she | the 3 amigas | christian

tøp| imagine dragons | s@l

and all these sorrows i have seen

they lead me to believe 

that everything's a mess

*shoulder

• Posted at:

eureka

they lead me to believe 

that everything's a mess

*and their, not her

• Posted at:

eureka

they lead me to believe 

that everything's a mess

Quail hesitantly approached, the lead for her horse in her hands. "Hello?" She questioned. No signs of what they need... doesn't seem like I'll be able to get the upper hand to sell to this person...

• Posted at:

<White *  Quail>

Just a nerd who recently got a drawing tablet

The ink flows down into a dark puddle, just move your hand, write your way into his heart!

#PunishTheDeedNotTheBreed

YUS A REPLY

*The figure hesitantly drops their hood at the sight of Quail. She has short, brown hair that keeps falling in her eyes, despite her attempts to brush it out, and pale skin.*

"Hello to you too," *she says to Quail. Her low-pitched voice is casual but wary*

• Posted at:

eureka

they lead me to believe 

that everything's a mess

"Um...hi," Quail muttered slowly. "I-I'm Quail. And you? Um... I'm a traveling merchant. I was wondering if you needed anything?" She mentally smacked herself - usually the merchant was far better with people, yet somehow she felt inclined to be more hesitant. At least until I know her name...

• Posted at:

<White *  Quail>

The ink flows down into a dark puddle, just move your hand, write your way into his heart!

"I'm Eureka." *she held out the hand that had been resting on the hilt of her sword* "What do you have in the way of medicines?"

• Posted at:

eureka

they lead me to believe 

that everything's a mess

Quail closed her eyes, muttering slowly. "Medicines, medicines... oh! I have a few natural painkillers, some diisinfectants... um..." She closed her eyes. "Silver! I've heard silver can be used as a medicine for some diseases." She turnedto her horses, rummaging through its saddle bags.

• Posted at:

<White *  Quail>

Do you have anything for keeping wounds from getting infected? *She pulls a few gold coins out of a hidden pocket* 

• Posted at:

eureka

they lead me to believe 

that everything's a mess

Quail hesitated, rummaging through her horse's saddlebags. "That's it!" She pulled out a glass bottle of garlic, showing it off for a moment before adding "Garlic makes a natural antibiotic."

• Posted at:

<White *  Quail>

"Interesting. So, how would you use that to treat a wound? Just putting it on an open wound doesn't sound like the best idea." *Eureka obviously knows next to nothing about healing* "Also, do you have any bandages?"

• Posted at:

eureka

they lead me to believe 

that everything's a mess

A sparrow flies out from behind a rock, leading Pepper behind it. It lands on Pepper's shoulder and she watches the two talk. 

• Posted at:

Pepper

Cult of the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Too many morbid thoughts

Proud Washingtonian

I'm weird, don't mind me

Green IS a creative color

Existential crisis intensifies 

cALM THYSELF

Trippy dreams galore

*Eureka's eyes dart to the side at the sound of the rustling grass. The small red dragon on her shoulder climbs down her side and sits on top of her large pack, which is still on the ground*

• Posted at:

eureka

they lead me to believe 

that everything's a mess